National Dressage Pony Cup
Young Pony Futurity
Current 2018 Purse: $0
The NDPC Young Pony Futurity recognizes the talents of young ponies as they progress through the levels.
- The top two tests of Training, First, and Second Levels are competed for 4, 5, and 6 Year Old Ponies, respectively. These tests are used for eligibility in Pony Cup AND Futurity Awards. No additional tests need to be ridden.
- Nomination Forms and a non-refundable $50 Nomination Fee must be made in advance of competition on Friday to be eligible for the Futurity.
- Awards will be given in three categories: 4 Year Old, 5 Year Old, and 6 Year Old Ponies. Awards will not be separated into rider divisions.
- Scores from competition on Friday and Saturday will be averaged for the total score.
- Ribbons will be given First through Sixth Place.
- Payback money will be given First through Fourth place.
- 100% of the nomination fee will go into a combined purse, and will be awarded by the following percentages:
▪ First - 40%
▪ Second - 30%
▪ Third - 20%
▪ Fourth - 10%
- There will be an additional Born in the USA ribbon given to the highest scoring American born and bred pony at each level.
|4 Year Old||Training Level Test 2||Training Level Test 3|
|5 Year Old||First Level Test 2||First Level Test 3|
|6 Year Old||Second Level Test 2||Second Level Test 3|