Current 2017 Purse: $112.50
The NDPC Young Pony Futurity is a way to recognize the talented, young ponies as they progress through the levels. You do not need to ride additional tests; you will ride the same Pony Cup classes and you will be eligble for Pony Cup Awards AND Futurity Awards.
• You must nominate your pony and turn in a copy of papers. $50 Nomination Fee until May 30, 2017. $75 Nomination Fee June 1, 2017 - until July 7, 2017.
• Awards will be given in three categories: 4, 5, & 6 year old ponies.
• Awards will not be split by rider status, but all riders are eligible
• Scores from Friday and Saturday will be averaged for the total score.
• Ribbons will be given first through sixth place.
• Payback money will be given through fourth place.
• 75% of nomination fee will go into a combined purse. The purse will be split into three section and will be given he following payback at each level:
- First - 40%, Second - 30%, Third - 20%, Fourth - 10%.
• There will be an additional Born in the USA ribbon given to the highest scoring American born pony at each level.
|4 Year Old||Training Level Test 2||Training Level Test 3|
|5 Year Old||First Level Test 2||First Level Test 3|
|6 Year Old||Second Level Test 2||Second Level Test 3|