We partner with USDF shows around the country to offer our Partner Show Program. These shows will offer at least one 'pony only' class, but possibly more and an opportunity to receive your USEF Pony Measurement Card. All scores in 'pony only' classes at our Partner Shows will automatically be entered in our Year-End Awards Program. You do not need to be a member to compete in Partner Shows. We will award a Champion Pony based on their percentage score plus a degree of difficulty based on the test ridden.
The National Dressage Pony Cup was founded to give ponies an opportunity to compete against one another at a show designed to showcase the exceptional talent, training, and commitment of ponies along with their owners, breeders, trainers, and riders in the sport of dressage. NDPC Partner Show allows any USDF sanctioned show to be a part of NDPC, allowing more ponies a place to perform and shine in the dressage arena.
|• Sign-up to be a Partner Show online or print the form and mail it to us (see above).|
• We will send you a banner and ribbons based on the type of Partner Show you select. You may order any extra ribbons you need, as well.
• We require that you must offer at least one 'pony only' class, but you are welcome to add more or split the classes however you see fit.
• Ponies must have a USEF measurement card. You must be able offer pony measurements for ponies without a card.
• We will post your show on our show schedule, as seen above, and send you an informational document to put in your prize list.
• We will find your results online and award an overall champion pony, using our degree of difficulty scale based on the test ridden.
• We will send that pony a Partner Show Champion ribbon and certificate.
• All scores from those classes will automatically be entered in our Year-End Awards!
NDPC offers Partner Shows the opportunity to create their own Series Championship from three or more Partner Shows!
To be eligible for awards, the same rider/pony must ride at a minimum number of Partner Shows of the Series (for example: two of three or three of five, etc.) as determined by the Series when signing up. Contact us to see if your shows qualify to be a series.
Champion and Reserve Champion awards will be presented to the top two qualifying riders with the highest average scores, with potential for separate Open, AA, YR, and Jr Champions and Reserve Champions if enough riders are eligible. To determine the results, the scores will be averaged after degree of difficulty is added.
|Set of Ribbons 1st-6th Place||$36 per set|
|Individual Ribbon 1st-6th Place||$6 per ribbon|
|High Point Ribbon||$12 per ribbon|
|Reserve High Point Ribbon||$12 per ribbon|