Everyone can be a member and supporter of NDPC!
- Members receive notification of NDPC news and updates via email, including occasional discounts and rewards.
- A special Membership Card will be sent in the mail following your registration.
- The competition season begins November 1st and concludes on October 31st annually, and membership must be renewed each year to remain valid.
- Pony/Riders can become members at any time during the competition season before Midnight EST on October 31st. Scores for Year-End Awards will be retroactively counted back to the beginning of the season.
- All scores at any level will count toward Year-End Awards. No minimum or maximum number of scores is required.
- Member Only Year-End Awards with Prize Money will be given to the High Point Open, AA, Junior (under 16) and YR (17-21).
- Owners do not have to be members. Each rider must be registered for each pony for scores to be collected for Year-End Awards.
- Ponies can be added to Rider Memberships for an additional $10 per pony.
- Riders cannot be added to Pony Memberships; each rider must be registered separately for their scores to be counted.
- Supporting Memberships are available for those who would like to support and connect with the NDPC but do not currently ride or show a pony.
- USEF Measurement Cards must be on file with the USEF by Midnight EST on October 31st for the NDPC to officially count scores toward the Year-End Awards.
- If you are viewing the monthly Year-End Standings and you see that your name is greyed-out and the placing number skips you, it means we were not able to verify the Pony Measurement at the time of the standings. If you believe this is an error, please contact USEF and ensure that they have your Pony Measurement on file.
Become a Member
Small Horse Division
For more information about the Small Horse Division, click here.
Click Here for Canadian Membership