We partner with Equestrian Canada Bronze, Silver, and Gold shows around Canada to offer our Partner Show Program. These shows will offer at least one 'pony only' class, but possibly more. All scores in 'pony only' classes at our Partner Shows will automatically be entered in our Year-End Awards Program. You do not need to be a member to compete in Partner Shows. We will award a Champion Pony based on their percentage score plus a degree of difficulty based on the test ridden.
The National Dressage Pony Cup was founded to give ponies an opportunity to compete against one another at a show designed to showcase the exceptional talent, training, and commitment of ponies along with their owners, breeders, trainers, and riders in the sport of dressage. NDPC Partner Show allows any Equestrian Canada Bronze, Silver, or Gold show to be a part of NDPC, allowing more ponies a place to perform and shine in the dressage arena.
|• Sign-up to be a Partner Show online or print the form and mail it to us (see above).|
• We will send you a banner and ribbons based on the type of Partner Show you select. You may order any extra ribbons you need, as well.
• We require that you must offer at least one 'pony only' class, but you are welcome to add more or split the classes however you see fit.
• Ponies must have a valid measurement verifying their height, either with an Electronic Horse Recording or a NDPC Measurement (Coming Soon). You must be able offer pony measurements.
• We will post your show on our show schedule, as seen above, and send you an informational document to put in your prize list.
• Scores must be submitted by show management to the NDPC following the completion of the show, and then we will award an overall Champion pony using our degree of difficulty scale based on the tests ridden.
• We will send the Champion pony a Partner Show Champion ribbon and certificate.
• All scores from pony classes will automatically be entered in our Canadian Year-End Awards!
NDPC offers Partner Shows the opportunity to create their own Series Championship from three or more Partner Shows!
When a Series is offered, competitors must attend a minimum number of shows in the series to be eligible for awards. The Series Champion ribbons and certificates will be sent by the NDPC office after the completion of the last show in the series.
Series Champion and Series Reserve Champion awards will be presented to the top two qualifying riders with the highest average scores, with potential for separate Open, AA, YR, and Jr Champions and Reserve Champions if enough riders are eligible. To determine the results, the weighted scores from each show will be averaged.
To sign up your shows as a Series, simply purchase the "Partner Show Series" along with three or more shows when signing up online, or mark the area on the physical form. After registration we will send you a prize list document that lists the shows in the series, their dates, and information on how many shows competitors must attend to be eligible. A PDF version of this document will also be available on our Canadian Partner Show Series page (Coming Soon) for easy reference.
|Set of Ribbons 1st-6th Place||$36 per set|
|Individual Ribbon 1st-6th Place||$6 per ribbon|
|High Point Ribbon||$12 per ribbon|
|Reserve High Point Ribbon||$12 per ribbon|