Show Organizer & Awards, Tracy Gross
Show Secretary, Susan Peacock
The Kentucky Horse Park in Lexington, KY
4089 Iron Works Parkway, Lexington, Kentucky 40511
Entries will be handled through www.ShowSecretary.com
National Dressage Pony Cup will be held in conjunction with KDA Classic I & II.
Materiale, In-Hand, and IBC classes will be held in conjunction with KDA Breed Show I & II.
• Ponies 3 years of age must have a current USEF Pony Measurement Card.
• Ponies 8 years and older will receive a permanent card. Ponies under 8 will receive a yearly/temporary card.
• Ponies without a current USEF Pony Measurement Card must be measured before their first ride.
Ponies will be measured at The Pony Cup, at NO COST to the competitors!
Please specify if you need measurements on your entry form and the show secretary will assign you a time.
* Please bring your completed form to the measurements. Ponies are to be presented in a halter with number. Handler must be at least 18.
Owners must be current members of USEF in order to receive a USEF Pony Measurement Card.
All measurement rules and requirements are governed by USEF.
• Ponies, Riders, and Owners must be current members of USDF (or pay non-member fee).
• Ponies, Riders, and Owners must be current members of USEF (or pay a non-member fee). Owners must be members to receive measurements.
• There are NO QUALIFYING SCORES necessary to enter.
Professional handlers Christine Smith (VA) and Bruce Griffin (VA) are making plans to attend the KDA & NDPC Breed Shows, July 8 & 9 at the Kentucky Horse Park. They each need a minimum number of horses to handle. Please contact them ASAP to reserve your spot.